From supporting teachers by funding grants to providing a wide range of enrichment programs throughout the school year – the fundraising efforts led by the PTO support various programs for our children and Peaslee.
The Peaslee PTO funds the following programs with your support:
- Enrichment programs provided by WPI Robotics, Central One, Animal Adventures, Star Lab, Pumpernickel Puppets, historical programs and several programs provided by the Discovery Museum
- Financial assistance for field trips and related transportation
- Grants: Faculty support to fund class-specific programs and reimbursement to teachers for classroom equipment/supplies
- Community support programs such as Applefest, Northborough Food Pantry
- Staff appreciation activities: Welcome back breakfast, teacher appreciation week
- Spirit events